Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dr. Oz Recommends - Green Coffee Bean Extract for Quick Weight Loss!



Remember what Dr. Oz said: Check the Product for at least 45% Chlorogenic acid and the word GCA®, in the bottle, DO NOT BUY if these two are missing in the bottle.




Below Comments from Real People Extracted from http://www.doctoroz.com


  • Debbie Gaddy Girault
    I have lost 65 pounds in 6 months taking Green Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketone! I have been over weight ALL MY LIFE! never been able to pounds off before! I am sooo excited and I feel absolutely WONDERFUL! I weighed 205 on the 19th of March 2012. By the end of September 2012 I weigh 140! I just want to walk up to overweight people on the street and tell them..."You know you don't have to be overweight!" I tell everybody about these MIRACLE capsules! I am 62 years old but I feel like a teenager again!

    • Janice Higdon Cook
      So happy for you!!!!!!

    • Joyce Boleware · Crystal Springs High School
      Where did you buy your meds? I am so proud of you!

    • Suzanne Welch Kuhn · Works at Teacher, retired
      Debbie, that's amazing! You look great! I need to take them!

  • Gail Bean
    I like the pills, and they seem to give me energy and stop sweet cravings. So far have lost 50 lbs, but I do think its all about food balancing and not eating after 6:00 at night.

    • Lauren Gruber Eaton · Owner/ President at Echoe Electronics
      can you tell me what the name of the pills are and where your finding them, I would like to try them but don't want to get the wrong ones..

    • Teshia Salters McSwain · Works at Univ. of South Carolina - Go Gamecocks (Gamecock paycheck that is)
      Gail, could you tell me where you bought yours from...and congratulations! Thanks

    • Shirley Bloom · Lock Haven Junior - Senior High School
      Gail can you give me the name of the green coffee bean extract pills you were taking and where to get them? Thank you Congrats on the weight loss...

  • Debi Petrone Haegele · Long Beach, New York
    Hi! I started taking the green coffee bean pills 2 months ago. In the end of May I weighed in at 205. Labor Day I weighed myself again and was down to 192.5. I have not changed one thing in my diet. In my case I believe they work. I have been trying to lose weight for the past 5 years and my weight kept going up and up.

    • Mandy Polanco ·
      Where did you find them
  • Cindy Valdez · Top Commenter
    My goodness gracious! I can see we all are in the same boat! we all struggle to lose our unwanted weight. I just joined boot camp and started again to keep a food journal. I was watching Dr. Oz and learned about this green coffee bean pill, I am tempted to try this product but, in reality in order to lose the weight we all need to eat clean and exercise. I just hope that we all make the right food choices and keep active lives because, to be honest I tried every single pill out there and it only works for a short time. Also, glad that Dr. Oz is claiming his name back from those companies who are using his name for their profit. Shame on them! I truly believe that Dr. Oz care for us and doesn't want anybody to be duped when buying fake supplements. Buyers be aware! and please please! eat a well balanced, clean and healthy meals. I hate the word DIET. We don't diet. WE Eat well, exercise and keep a positive mind and body. God bless everybody and Dr. Oz for trying to help us all to live better lives.

    • Richurd Mudd
      diet /di·et/ (di´it) the customary amount and kind of food and drink taken by a person from day to day. (starving yourself or trying to lose weight is an improper use of the word DIET)

    • Marsha Roberts-Doctor · Manager at Business Owner
      Cindy, well said!

    • Cindy Valdez · Top Commenter
      Thank you. :)

  • Marie Capece
    Dr.Oz, I have reached the big 80, s! Please do a show for us. I worked as an R.N. for 52 years and next year will be 60 years, that I graduated from N.Y. Methodist. Every thing is geared for the very young , eg: Hard to find fashion for an 80 year old. I have been Blessed, and have done alternative , vitamins and minerals for years. I think it is great as a Dr. you are letting the puplic know about the alternative treatments.May God continue bless you. Marie Capece


  • Diane Stoll · Arvada, Colorado
    I enjoy watching Dr. Oz, but I'm also wondering every time he has a product of anything that is good for you, he never let's you know where you can get it. I went to Walmart today and only found a green coffee extrac with none of the ingredients that he said should be on there. They were cheap but no the same thing. Why would he not let us know where we can purchase these pill? I would like to know what the box looks like and the pills and a safe place to buy them.

    • Robin Cornelison · Maryland
      If you google svetol it provides you product information and where you can purchase them, along with links (for US and Canada.)

    • Donna Babbitt-Perry
      Did you miss the show that Dr Oz gave us what we should look for in the Green Coffee Bean Extract. I went to our local health food store with my list of what Dr. Oz said and even the price was what he said it was going to be.

    • Kathy Billings · · 113 subscribers
      Robin Cornelison GMC THANK YU ROBIN

2 comments:

  1. Great blogs buddy……… this will definitely assist me. lose weight faster

    ReplyDelete
  2. SmartSenses is your correct place to purchase Green Coffee 1000. You can purchase buy green coffee to get your body thin, Buy green espresso in Dubai with fast administration. We likewise offer Leptin Green Coffee 1000 with quality thinning natural and thinning espresso to make you thin in days.

    ReplyDelete